Sunday, September 7, 2008

Starting a Blog

Okay, so I went to a dinner party this weekend where we ended up talking about everyone's blogs and bulletin boards and Facebook accounts and by the end of it I had been convinced that I need to have a blog so people (especially people who don't see us often) can keep up with what's going on in our lives. (Assuming you want to keep up with what's going on in our lives, of course!)

So I'm going to give it a shot. Sign up (over there on the left) if you want to be notified when the blog is updated. Or you can just check in occasionally. And leave a comment or two so I know you've been around!

Interesting side note on the dinner party... it was at Brian and Melissa Howell's (yay! they've moved up to our neck of the woods!). Strangely enough, my sister - named Melissa - also married a guy named Brian Howell. So we actually know Brian and Melissa Howell in Firestone and Brian and Melissa Howell in Vernal. What are the odds?

No comments: