Saturday, February 28, 2009

8 Things About Me

Mandy tagged me so here it goes.
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Bones
2. Project Runway
3. Top Chef
4. Amazing Race
5. Big Bang Theory
6. Mythbusters
7. Scrubs
8. Two and a Half Men

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Walked to work in -16 F temperatures
2. Listened to the Dom & Jane show
3. Worked at the computer
4. Visited Facebook
5. Read a book
6. Watched Bones
7. Cooked dinner
8. Comforted a fussy baby

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. Seeing my family (I don't know when, but I'm looking forward nonetheless)
2. Taking a nap during my lunch hour
3. Seeing the new Harry Potter movie
4. Seeing the new Twilight movie
5. My anniversary (date night)
6. Brekken sleeping through the night consistently
7. Tax refund
8. Finishing my project at work

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. El Jimador
2. Applebee's
3. Burger King
4. Taco Bell
5. Olive Garden
6. Red Lobster
7. Chilis
8. Sonic

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Living closer to family
2. Aaron gets a big raise OR
3. Aaron quits his job to be stay-at-home dad
4. Something big to celebrate our 10th anniversary
5. Preston stopping the bedtime battles
6. Winning the lottery (a little difficult, since I don't buy tickets)
7. Shopping spree on Amazon.com
8. Everyone in the family to stay healthy for a change!

If you read this, you've been tagged. You're it!

No comments: