Monday, February 8, 2010

I Read "Face of Betrayal" by Lis Wiehl and April Henry

Another book review for Thomas Nelson book review bloggers program (now called Booksneeze).This time around I'm reviewing Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl and April Henry.

Summary - If you recall the Chandra Levy case from back in 2001, you have the basic idea for this plot. A Senate page disappears and in the course of the investigation it comes out that she was involved with a Senator and suspicion falls on him. There is quite a twist from reality at the end!

Reaction - I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was entertaining and engaging. I read it in just over one day because I didn't want to put it down. Though parts of the plot are "ripped from the headlines" as the saying goes, I liked the twists that the author added to her fictionalization. I'm looking forward to reading her next book (released in April 2010).

No comments: