Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's a Colorful Day in the Neighborhood

A week or so ago, I posted about the bright yellow house next door. I finally managed to find the cord for my camera and upload the picture:



See, I wasn't kidding about how bright it is! What's more, apparently the colorful new paint job has inspired the neighbors across the street. When we returned home from vacation last week, we saw this:

Yes, it's a lovely bright lavender house just across the street from the yellow house.

And that's not to mention the bright red house just up the block.


Or the fact that the neighbor a few houses down says that all the bright colors make her want to brighten up her house, too. She's talking about turquoise. I don't think she's kidding, either.

In order to "keep up with the Joneses" in our neighborhood, I think we're going to have to go for lime green. What do you think?

2 comments:

Tera said...

It's like an Edward Scissorhands neighborhood!

Melissa said...

Oh my heavens, it really is a colorful neighborhood!