Friday, March 20, 2009

If I had a superpower...


This is another one of those tag topics... the one I read made me laugh. And made me start to think. If I had a superpower, what would I want it to be?

It's a hard choice. I don't really want a superpower that would obligate me to go out and start fighting bad guys and saving the world. I have enough going on in my life, I don't have time to save the world too! No, I would just want a superpower that would make my current life a bit easier. What would it be?


X-ray vision so I can see through walls and know what the kids are up to?

Super speed so that I can keep up with my kids, race through my work, and get the housework done in minutes?

Flying so that I can save on gas and get to places I need to go more easily?

Extra arms and other gadgets that I can pop out at will so I can more things at once?


Hmmm... I think I could use any or all of these. But I think the one I would choose is the ability to move things with my mind. Some really strong telekinesis would be handy. Then I could be in the living room reading a book to my kids, but at the same time doing the dishes in the kitchen. I could feed the baby and get Preston a drink at the same time. I can think of all kinds of applications for this! Oh if only...


What superpower would you have?

3 comments:

Druciana said...

Those are good ones!

Tera said...

Hi Tara! I found your blog. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by. So, my superhero power would be to pause time. It's perfect really. I can pause time for everyone else while I take a nap, eat, read, do chores, then unpause it and get back to being a mom, all rested and happy!

taradon said...

Welcome, Tera! That's a great superpower... I would enjoy that one, too!