Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick update

So in the last four days, we have driven about 1,100 miles (with 3 kids and a sick cat), attended a temple open house, wedding reception, baby shower, and family reunion, and helped my parents pack up and move most of their belongings to storage (because the contractors are coming in today to start the repairs from their flood damage).

So now we're home and can hopefully recover from our exhausting "vacation" time. In spite of the busy schedule (and my sprained back from helping with the moving), we had a good time. I got some good pictures, too, which I will post as soon as I can manage to upload them from the camera.

3 comments:

Tera said...

That was a lot to do in just four days. You guys probably need a good nap.

CSwain said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time:)

Mistaken said...

I can't believe you did that and travelled by car all in four days! You rock!