Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love Home Depot

In attempting to fix our thermostat (yes, I'm still working on that), I discovered that it was attached to the wall with funky screws that required a screwdriver with a square bit on the end. Since we have no such screwdrivers, I told Aaron that I would stop at Home Depot on my way home from work to find one. He commented that he hates going to Home Depot and tries to avoid it whenever possible.

Not me! I LOVE going to Home Depot - and Lowe's and Ace and all of those other home improvement stores. I don't know what it is, but I just really enjoy it. I can spend lots of time there. Wandering up and down every aisle, looking at all the interesting tools. (Would I ever have a need for a reciprocating saw? What would I use it for? Oooh, look at that auto-hammer, that could be useful. That is such a nice grill. Maybe if I had that grill we could have a cookout. I like that paint color - it would look good in my kitchen.)

So I found my new screwdriver - it's an 8-bit interchangeable model. Now I have a screwdriver tip for any forseeable home repair need! One of these days, though, I'm going home with an auto-hammer. And maybe a grill.