Friday, February 10, 2012

I've got nothing...

Lately I can't seem to come up with anything to blog about. I'm busy, busy, busy with trying to get the house put back together after our flood, worrying about the van about to die, work, kids, church... but none of it seems interesting enough to share with people. Why would anyone want to read about it?

I just feel out of ideas. I try to think of something to write about and - meh. Nothing. I actually had an idea the other day and was so excited. I had the whole post written in my head. But by the time I had a chance to sit down at the computer and actually write... it was completely gone. I couldn't come up with the tiniest recollection of what I had planned to write. I still can't remember. I'm disturbed by this; but try as I may, I can't come up with it.

I'll keep working on it. Surely I'll have some creativity soon...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Go to blogher.com and write your response to one of their prompts each day. By the time you get into the habit of writing, you'll have plenty of things backlogged in your brain to write about on your own. Hang in there! I know you're in there!