Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TP Roll Crafts

My kids love to do art projects. And they quickly become bored with just drawing their own pictures or coloring in coloring books. They want to make something. At a loss for ideas one day, I was Internet surfing for suggestions. What I discovered is that there are a lot of ideas and patterns out there for crafts using the cardboard tubes from toilet paper or paper towel rolls.

I started saving the tubes every time we finish off a roll, and so now I have a good stockpile when the kids want to make another project. This site has a great list of toilet paper roll projects. We're slowly working our way through the list!

So that's what's working for me this week. Check out the Works for Me Wednesday blog carnival at We Are That Family to see what's working for others!

No comments: