Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why Is It...

  • That if I put Rylen down on a bed, pillow, puffy comforter - anything that's a SIDS risk, really - he will snuggle down and go right to sleep... but put him in his nice safe crib and he wakes right up?
  • That Rylen likes to stay up half the night... but the sound of my alarm going off in the morning puts him straight to sleep? Of course, by then it's too late to do me much good! Maybe I need to learn to sleep with the alarm on. ;)
  • That when it's nice and dark on the bus in the morning - perfect for a nap to catch up on all that lost sleep from the first two points - the only person who decides to disturb the darkness by turning on the reading light is sitting right in front of me?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Can I add one more?

Why is it when every time I go to the store looking for anything, it does not matter what the item is, there is always someone standing in front of whatever it is I am looking for and blocking the way with a cart, who can't make up their mind what they want and take for ever deciding...

Mistaken said...

Isn't it ironic?...

Why is it that whenever I think things are bad at work and my bosses go and prove how wrong I am.

Tera said...

Why is it that on Saturday mornings, the only day of the week that I can sleep in, I wake up at 5am and can't go back to sleep?

I put my babies to sleep on their stomach which is a HUGE "no-no" but they slept so much better. Every night though I worried they would die and I'd be to blame.