Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dream Party

Today's prompt from Mama Kat's Pretty Much World Famous Writer's Workshop: If you had the opportunity to throw a dream party for your closest family and friends, describe what that would look like.

I didn't even have to think about this one. As soon as I read the prompt I knew exactly what I would do with unlimited (I assume) funds to throw a dream party for our family and friends - Disneyworld!

My idea of the ultimate dream party would be a week at Disneyworld. I'm not going to be selfish and say they'd have to close down the parks for only our group... but I would request some sort of special pass that put us at the front of every line. :) And tickets to all the character meals for the kids.

That would be some party...


3 comments:

Patrice said...

That's a good one! My family would love that too!

Heather Hart said...

That would be pretty cool, my kids would love it!

Tiffany said...

The picture of your daughter with the princess has me SO EXCITED! We're meeting all the princesses tomorrow at a local special princess tea party. SO EXCITED. I'd love to be a guest at your party, with our without kids. ;)