Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick Funny from Preston

It's been busy around here. I have several posts I want to write, but just haven't had the chance yet. I'll get to them as soon as I can, but until then, I just had to share this quick funny.

Preston moved to a new daycare when school started. It just worked easier with the kindergarten schedule, and he really has been wanting to go to PAWS with Haley for the last year. So on the last day at his old daycare - where he has been going since he was 6 months old - Michelle asked him if he was going to miss them. His response:

"Well, I'm going to miss the dogs."

Ouch! (For the record, though, he was very excited to go in and say hi to everyone when we went there last night to pick up the other boys. So he did miss more than just the dogs.)

1 comment:

Tera said...

Out of the mouth of babes!

I bet Michelle Misses him though. If she's had him in her home that long it's got to be like sending one of her own baby's off.