When I picked her up from PAWS, she was just bubbling over with happiness about her great day! She loved it all. Some of the highlights:
- She got to meet lots of new kids in her class.
- She got to do lots of coloring.
- She got to eat pizza for lunch. With pink milk. And she remembered her code for the lunchroom computer (she was VERY proud of herself for this!).
- She got to play outside at PAWS.
- She got to play an elephant game of some kind. I don't know what it was, but she enjoyed it a lot.
She went on and on about her day. It was so great to hear that everything went well and she loved her first day of school. Let's hope this sets the pattern for the rest of the year!