Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Posts: Day 24


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Okay, this isn't my house... because I always do my best to not TAKE pictures of my messy, cluttered house. But I wish I were better at keeping up with the housework. My house is almost always a mess because I just don't have time and energy to do anything with it.


On the rare occasions that I get it all cleaned up, I love it. I feel happy just walking in to the room. But before long it slides back to its previous state of disarray. I'm jealous when I walk into someone else's well-maintained, tidy home. But so far I can't manage to keep mine in that state!


1 comment:

Tera said...

I used to think that being a stay at home mom was the hardest job ever. But then I had to get a job to help out with the income in our family. I was quickly humbled to realize I had been wrong all along. I have tasted both sides of the fence and will be the first to tell you that being a mom who works outside the home is the hardest job on this earth. You have just a few short hours a day to accomplish what you need to do at home. You may wish you had a cleaner house, but instead you have chosen to take your kids to the park after work to reconnect with them. I think that some day you will have more time for cleaning the house. Right now you are nurturing your career and your children! Both of those things are much more important!