Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Brand New Car!

Last night, Aaron and I impulsively decided to get a new car for me. Because mine can't actually fit the whole family, and even to fit all the kids in it, we have to have Haley in the front seat. So even though my old car was completely paid off and still runs great, we decided it was time to replace it.

So I got up this morning and spent the whole time I was getting dressed, feeding the baby, etc. worrying over this new car. I was thinking things like: "What were we thinking?" "We can't afford another car payment right now." "Sure, it's nice, but we were managing with my old car." "How did we even get approved? Surely the financing company can see that we can't afford this!"

I was really stressed out and trying to figure out what we were going to cut from the budget in order to pay for this new car. It wasn't until I got to the driveway to see my old car still sitting there that it dawned on me that it had all been a dream. No new car. No new car payment. Whew!

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

haha wow! Bummer news and good news eh?