Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Posts: Day 27

Oops... I somehow skipped day 27 and went to day 28. So I'll go back to day 27 today...


Day 27 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


This is my dad. Sorry, it's not a great picture, but the only one I could find just now! I love my dad. He's an incredible guy. He's always been there for me. I love going home for a visit and getting a big hug from my dad as soon as we get there.


I have great memories of watching sports with my dad. Saturday afternoons watching the BYU football games were a great time!


I also remember when my dad worked at the bakery... when we went to visit him at work we would always get donut holes. I'm still a fan of donut holes and always remember those visits to the bakery when I eat one.


Now my kids love spending time with Grandpa. They steal his hats because they love to wear "Grandpa hats." They can't wait for Reunion to come this summer and are already talking about how Grandpa will take them fishing (fair warning, Dad!).


I could definitely not imagine my life without my dad. I'm so glad to have him as my father!

No comments: