Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Posts: Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


I have to narrow it down to one? It all depends on my mood and the circumstances. Sometime I like Broadway hits. Sometimes I like piano solos. Sometimes I enjoy bluegrass, or country, or contemporary Christian, or top 40. So hard to narrow it down!


I believe I've already confessed my secret love of Donny Osmond (http://5shields.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-embarrassed-to-admit-it.html). I also have a deep and abiding affection for some of the bands of my junior high and high school days. Guns 'n' Roses, Jon Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, and Metallica come to mind. And of course, lately I love all the songs from the Glee soundtracks.


But I guess I'll pick the one I find myself pulling up on my mp3 player the most often. They're fun, bouncy, energetic, have great harmonies, and are almost completely unheard of as far as I can tell. That's right, it's Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. I don't know if they're even still together, because I got my CD years ago. But I still enjoy it. :)

No comments: