Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Posts in 30 Days: Day 1

A friend challenged me to do this list of posts - it's 30 posts that you're supposed to write over the next 30 days, each with a specific subject. I enjoyed reading hers, so I'll give it a shot!




Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts about you

  1. I don't even know why I bother to pretend that I'll actually do 30 posts in 30 days. I don't have a chance to blog every day! I'll get the 30 posts done eventually, but I'm sure it will take more than 30 days. :)
  2. The basics: I'm 36 and have a husband and 4 kids.
  3. My 10th anniversary is coming up on Saturday.
  4. I met Aaron in college, but we never dated until we both moved to Colorado a few years later.
  5. I went to college in Logan, UT and would still live there if I'd been able to find a job there after college.
  6. I have a Masters degree in Instructional Design & Technology.
  7. No one ever knows what that is or what I do for a living. :)
  8. I'm afraid of the dark, spiders, and vampires.
  9. I love reality TV shows, but not the trashy ones. (Top Chef, yes! Jersey Shore, no.)
  10. I love to blog stalk - there are several blogs I read regularly of people I've never even met in real life.
  11. Some of my best friends are people I've never met in person or met only once in person. I have a group of friends I made online when we were all pregnant in 2003 - 8 years later and we're still in touch and I consider them some of my besties.
  12. I adore my parents. I never went through that phase as a teenager where you don't like/are embarrassed by your parents.
  13. I wish I had time to cook more. I love to cook and come up with or try new dishes, but rarely have the time/energy to do as much as I would like.
  14. I love pizza and could seriously eat it 4 or 5 times a week if I had my way.
  15. I talk in my sleep. Not just mumbled words here and there, but entire conversations. I have had conversations with Aaron that go on for a long time and I never even knew it. Most notably a long conversation during a college road trip that was apparently a great conversation, but which I slept through and remember nothing. At one point on our last road trip he asked, "Are you asleep or are you actually talking to me?" I told him I was awake (and I was!) but wouldn't I have answered the same thing if I was actually talking in my sleep? I don't know... I never remember those conversations.

No comments: