Friday, September 19, 2008

Memory Lane Tag

Melissa (the one in Firestone) tagged me for this. It made me start feeling old to think back through all these years!
20 years ago...
1. I was 14
2. I was living in Vernal, Utah
3. My best friends were Mandy Hatch & Holly Remington

10 years ago...
1. I had just finished my Master's degree and was getting ready to move to Twentynine Palms, CA to work for the Marine Corps
2. I got my two cats George and George (no that's not a typo, they're both named George!)

5 years ago...
1. I was married to Aaron and 6 months pregnant with my first baby
2. I met my December 2003 Mommies friends (who I still e-mail with almost every day!)
3. I was living in Lochbuie

3 years ago...
1. I was 1 month pregnant with my second baby
2. I was working at Aurora
2. I can't seem to remember anything else about 3 years ago!

1 year ago...
1. I had just had a miscarriage
2. I was still working for Aurora
3. Haley started preschool

This year so far...
1. We took a trip to Disneyworld (and lots of other places back east) with my parents (while I was around 6 months pregnant)
2. I got laid off from Aurora
3. My third child was born
4. I started my new job at NFP

Yesterday...
1. I almost missed my bus - but got there JUST in time
2. Aaron had to go to the Young Men's activity (he's in the presidency) so I was on my own with the kids most of the night
3. I was too tired to cook anything (for us, the kids ate earlier), so Aaron & I just got hot dogs and went to bed as soon as we got the kids settled

Today...
1. I am really enjoying my work and I'm proud of what I got done this week
2. I'm looking forward to time to read or take a nap on the bus home
3. I am planning to make chicken parmesan for dinner
4. I'm hoping that Haley and Preston's Halloween costumes have arrived in the mail - I won't make them wait until Halloween to play dress up with the costumes
5. Mandy Hatch Merkley and Holly Remington Mold are still two of my best friends after all these years!

Tomorrow...
1. Haley & Preston have gymnastics, and we'll follow that up with our new tradition of Orange Julius smoothies after gymnastics
2. Aaron is at EFY for most of the day
3. I am cleaning the house in preparation for company... maybe... maybe Chris will see our house as it really is most of the time!

Next year...
1. Haley will start kindergarten and Preston will start preschool
2. I plan to still be working at NFP
3. I will have been married for 8 years
4. I will feel baby-hungry as Brekken becomes a toddler... but I will restrain myself!!

Now I tag... anyone who reads this!

No comments: