Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Quick Funnies from Rylen

Rylen is a morbid little kid sometimes.

We were watching Mickey's Clubhouse and he couldn't see
Donald Duck anywhere. I asked: "Where do you think he is?" and he responded, very matter-of-factly: "Maybe he's dead." He wasn't bothered by the idea at all, just suggesting it as a possibility.

And a few days ago, Preston and Brekken stayed home while I ran a quick errand. I jokingly (kind-of) instructed them not to kill each other or burn down the house while I was gone. Then Rylen and I stopped on the way home and picked up mini-Frosties for a treat. As we got close to home, Rylen suddenly asked if I thought Preston and Brekken were ok. I assured him that the boys would be fine when we got there, and he was quiet for a minute. Then asked: "If boys dead, I can have they Frosties?" Ah, the love of brothers!

No comments: