Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Any Dream Will Do


I admit it, I'm a dork. I love BBC and reality television. I've also always loved the musical "Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."


So imagine my joy when I found out that all of these were going to come together! BBC America is running a reality show where they're searching for the next Joseph to star in the London production of "Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." We've been watching it for a few weeks now and I quite enjoy it. I figured we were probably about the only people around watching it. It's on the BBC, which is kind of an obscure channel hidden very high in the channel listings and usually showing some very odd programs (or programmes, I suppose, since we are talking about BBC). I don't think very many people are probably watching it. Or so I thought...


Now, imagine my disappointment when I accidentally learned who the winner will be! I was listening to a radio show and the DJ had been watching the series. She complained that she had gone online to find some information about the show and accidentally learned who won. In the process, I found out who won!


Such mixed feelings... it takes away the suspense in watching the show, but on the positive side, at least the person who won is the guy I wanted to win!

2 comments:

Druciana said...

Who would have thought that they could have combinded the three so easily. hehe
Sorry about the spoiler. I'm sure it would still be fun to watch.

Tera said...

Now you can pay attention to the winner and not get lost in all of the details of the other people! I hate it when other's spoil surprises for me!