Friday, April 24, 2009

Super Easy Soup

I had to run to the store after work last night, so by the time I got home I didn't want to cook anything that required much effort. So I threw something together on the spur of the moment that turned out really good. I love it when I make up a recipe and it turns out well! (If you can really even call it a recipe when it just involves opening cans and dumping them into a pot.)

So if you're looking for something along those lines...

Photobucket

I'm guessing at the amounts on the cumin and garlic powder. I tend to just shake some in and keep tasting it until it tastes like I want it to. So if you decide to make this, you might need to experiment with the amounts of seasonings a little.

Even my very picky kids liked it. And Brekken (my not at all picky kid) ate 3 bowls! Baby-sized bowls of course, but still...

1 comment:

Tera said...

Sounds delish! I'll give it a try some time!