Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I love being a mom and I'm thankful for my sweet kids. There are some times that I'm more thankful than others but overall I'm so glad that I have these wonderful kids to love and look after.

But on that note, a collection of the favorite things that I've said (or heard from my friends) in the last few years. Got any good lines of your own? Share them in the comments!

TOP TEN THINGS I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY

10. Share Baby Jesus or I'll throw him in the trash!!
9. No, Santa is not a sneaky, peeky spy.
8. No one wants to see a booger covered french fry.
7. Yes, I can see she ate the crayons!! NOW will you flush the toilet?
6. No. Not until you finish your Cheetos.
5. Don't put Barbie's foot in my belly button.
4. You can NOT go to bed until you eat your ice cream!
3. Why is the cat covered in baking powder?
2. If you use the potty like a good kitty, you can have a bedtime story.
1. You can drive the car on my face, just don't get it caught in my hair.

No comments: