Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I've been thankful for the bus. We have had some days of bad weather this week, and I just HATE driving in the snow. On Tuesday morning the snow was so bad that even the bus was spinning out on the bad roads. I would have been a nervous wreck if I was driving myself to work. But since I was taking the bus, didn't have to deal with it. I only had to get as far as the bus stop, and then I could let someone else stress over it all.

Plus, the bus lets me get caught up on my sleep. Every morning, I get on, sit down, and take a little nap on the way to work. On the way home, I usually read for a little bit and then take another little nap. I'm grateful that I get that chance to get a little extra rest, since I never have that chance once I pick the kids up from daycare!

No comments: