Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stealth Crawling

So Rylen has started crawling, but he's very stealthy about it. I've only seen him actually crawling a couple of times.

I'll see him there on his hands and knees, rocking back and forth a little, so I'll watch. I know that any moment now he's going to go crawling off. And I watch. And watch. And he doesn't move.

I take my eyes off him for a moment to talk to another child or look down at my phone or something else minor - and suddenly when I look back, Rylen is halfway across the room.

Stealth crawling. He only moves when no one is watching.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Ha ha! It's his way of keeping you always guessing! He doesn't want to give too much away, cuz then you'd start expecting more out of him. He wants to keep his abilities on the down low!