Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching up...

Well it's been about a week since I last posted, and what a week it's been! Poor Preston was sick for quite a while and had us pretty worried for a day or two. But he's bounced back now and is back to himself. Luckily Brekken was only sick for about 1 day and Haley never got sick at all!

Unfortunately, because Preston was sick we decided we couldn't make the trip to Idaho for Logan's baptism. =( We were sad to not be able to see everyone - especially since Laura had her baby on Friday morning and we were going to detour down to see her and the new baby. So meeting Coby will have to wait, but we're eagerly waiting for pictures!

For my birthday on Monday, Aaron and I were both off work, since we were supposed to have been in Idaho; it was nice to have the day off! I got to go get a massage and then Aaron and the kids and I went out for lunch. I got several books and CDs I've been wanting (and some cash, which is always fun!). Aaron also got me the DVDs of a BBC comedy series I love, so we've been watching those at night and really enjoying that. If you ever get the chance to watch "My Hero" on PBS or BBC America, it's hilarious!

No comments: