Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Posts: Day 19


Day 19 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Yep, it's Mr. Rylen (as Haley calls him). With Rylen's birth, we went back to those early days of less sleep, more work (in some ways) that go along with a new baby.
We also went back to the days of long hours of cuddling a baby who'd not squirming to get down and go play. A child who can't back-talk me yet. And one child who actually stays put where I put him for a few minutes!
In spite of the sleep deprivation, I love these early months with a new baby. It's my favorite age, because I just love the sweet, cuddly baby who wants nothing more than to be held and loved. As Rylen is 4 months old now, those days are rapidly drawing to a close already. And while I love watching all my kids grow and learn new things and progress to new stages of life... I will miss these early baby days.

1 comment:

Rachael M said...

Awww! He's adorable. It is nice to have one who can't talk back yet, isn't it? :)