Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Posts: Day 26


Day 26 - A picture of your day.

My days are generally spent at work. I really enjoy my job because I like being a part of a good cause. Because the marketing gurus can phrase it better than I can, I'm just going to copy their words:

"
Pregnancy assistance for first-time moms.

Nurse-Family Partnership helps first-time moms, just like you, prepare for the birth of your child and gives you the support you need to achieve your heart's desire.

Nurse-Family Partnership is a free, voluntary program that partners first-time moms with nurse home visitors. When you enroll in the program, a specially trained nurse will visit you throughout your pregnancy and until your baby turns two years old. During these visits, your caring nurse will offer the knowledge and support you need to confidently create a better life for your baby and yourself."

At NFP, I design education programs and materials for the nurses who deliver the program and the moms who enroll in the program. I love the chance to be part of this great organization!

No comments: