Thursday, June 16, 2011

Almost Disneyland

Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld on a really hot day? When you walk past some of the indoor attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean or Small World you get just that little breath of damp, cool air coming from the front of the building. And it's just a little refreshing and makes you want more.

As I walk to the bus stop each night, I walk past the entrance to an underground parking garage. And on a hot day, as I walk past I get just that little breath of damp, cool air. And it always makes me think of Disneyland and think of happy trips I've made there.

It's an odd mental leap, I know. Parking garage > Disneyland. But it makes me smile. And also makes me want to take another Disney trip!

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Lol, garage leads to thinking about disneyland.