Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm feeling thankful for friends!


I'm thankful to have Rosa and Michelle who are friends to both me and my kids; I'm very grateful that they watch my kids for me and do such a great job.


I'm thankful to my December Mommies group. We all became friends because we were all pregnant and due in December of 2003 - and we have stayed in touch ever since!


I'm thankful for all my friends in the Denver area from back when I was single (Melissa, Heather, Ashley, Mary Alice, Amy...). We met when I went to the wrong ward on my very first Sunday after I moved to Denver and bumped into somone I'd gone to college with. Through her, I met the rest of the group. Even though we don't see each other too often these days, I'm glad to have you all in my life. Looking forward to the annual Christmas Brunch!


I'm thankful for John and Greta. We always have a good time when we get together for dinner and/or movies. We've got to do that more often! The kids had a great time playing together, too. (Preston has a little crush on Amber - in the pink. He followed her around all night and kept hugging her and holding her hand.)




I'm thankful for my ward friends (Melissa, Nicole, Sarah, Rosa and the rest) that I'm getting to know better through my Facebook addiction.


I'm thankful for Holly & Mandy - we've been friends since the 6th grade! We live far apart now, but we still keep up.


I'm grateful for my Utah friend Cristie, too! (She just wrote and reminded me that I forgot to mention her originally.) I'm still sad that Cristie moved to Utah and I miss her lots. =( Thank goodness for e-mail so we can stay in touch!


Most of all, I'm thankful for my best friend, Aaron. He's my favorite person to be with and I'm so glad I have him!

No comments: