Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pin It

I was just introduced to Pinterest. I'm a little behind the times because apparently a lot of you have been there for a while, but I just hadn't checked it out. I got an invite from my friend Christy over the weekend, and suddenly it's an obsession. What can I pin? What have other people pinned? What new pins have posted since I checked 30 seconds ago?

As my co-worker Elizabeth described it... "What is Pinterest? It's crack cocaine."

I have come across so many great crafty ideas for the kids... maybe I can do some of things and be more of the fun mom I want to be on Saturdays.

And the recipes! So many new recipes I want to try.

And books I want to read.

And home improvement projects I would love to someday do at my house.

And new blogs to read and music to listen to and tv and movies to watch.

And when will I find time to work or sleep when I have so many pins to review?

Yep. Like crack cocaine.*


*disclaimer: Okay, so neither Elizabeth nor I REALLY knows what crack cocaine is like, but in our sheltered good girl estimation, this is a good comparison. ;-)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I left YOU a little nugget of awesomeness on my latest blog post, go check it out! I THINK YOU'RE SUPER! :)