Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinned

This weekend I took the chance to do a couple of the projects I had found on Pinterest and marked to do with my kids.

I used craft sticks to make a "building set" as my kids call it. Just a dot of velcro on each end of each stick and they can put them together in many combinations. This is a new addition to our Sacrament meeting quiet bag.
The kids actually played with the sticks for almost an hour and had a grand time making their various creations.


We made a set of decorations for the playroom wall. I just traced a letter (first letter of their name) on some colored paper, then the kids used stickers to fill in the outline of the letter. I'll confess that I helped Rylen with his. I stuck the sticker creations in a frame and hung them on the wall. It's a fun, colorful addition to the playroom.

It was fun time with the kids for very little money. And stuff I would never have thought of on my own. Yay for Pinterest. :)

No comments: